Open Class Exhibits
The Mesa County Fair– “A Touch of Country” offers opportunity for Mesa County residents to display their wares, goods and creations at the County Fair.
Open Class Fair participants are able to display and represent in many categories from jam making, quilting, baking, garden produce, arts, crafts, photography, sewing and so much more. A handbook with the full schedule and details on all the Open Class divisions and Danish System scoring is available.
All products will be on display in the Open Class Exhibit area of the Mesa County Fair, which is located in the Community Building.
2018 IMPORTANT DATES
Pre-registration is not required; however, please pre-register if possible. It helps our volunteers prepare in advance of the Fair.
- Tuesday, July 17 – Pre-Registration Due Date
Pre-registration forms (Page 20) may be turned in by Tuesday, July 17th, and can be hand delivered to the Fairgrounds Office, mailed to 2785 Hwy 50, or emailed to [email protected]
- Friday, July 20 8am-2pm – 100 Series entered only (non-perishable)
- Saturday, July 21 8am-2pm – 100 Series entered only (non-perishable)
- Sunday, July 22 Building closed for judging non-perishables–Not open to the public
- Monday, July 23 8am-2pm– 300 Series entered only (perishable)
- Sunday, July 29 9am-2pm – Entries released and available for pickup
PLEASE PICK UP SUBMITTED EXHIBITS ON SUNDAY, JULY 29TH BY 2PM IN THE COMMUNITY BUILDING, ITEMS LEFT UNCLAIMED AFTER 2PM ON JULY 29TH BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE MESA COUNTY FAIR BOARD FOR DISPOSAL OR DONATION AT THEIR DISCRETION.
Open Class Community Building Hours
All items entered will be on display in the Community Building during the Fair
Tuesday, July 24 11am-9pm
Wednesday, July 25 11am-9pm
Thursday, July 26 11am-9pm
Friday, July 27 11am-9pm
Saturday, July 28 11am-9pm